By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens to Bison Bucks if I don't use them by the end of the first semester?

Any bison bucks that remain at the end of the first semester can be carried over to the spring semester. Bison Bucks remaining at the end of the academic year (second semester) will be forfeited.

What happens if I forget my ID Card when I visit the food service locations?

You cannot gain access to the Dining Hall or make purchases at any of the on-campus or off-campus locations without your ID card.

What if I lose my ID or it is stolen and do not report it?

If the card is found by someone and the bison bucks are used, those points will be lost from your account because you did not report the card lost. You will need to contact the Public Safety Department at (508) 213-2298 in order to report the card lost and acquire a temporary ID card until yours is found or until a replacement ID card is made for you.  

What if I use all of my Bison Bucks up prior to the end of each semester?

Ring, ring….hello Mom & Dad…. You can always add money to your bison bucks account by either visiting Just have your credit card and ID number ready when you call.

In This Section
Nichols College | Dining Services | 119 Center Rd | Dudley MA 01571 | tel. (508) 213-2251 | Contact Us